This is medium project. Transistor tester is very usefully device for all electronics hobbyists. It require basic electronics and solder skills to make. Must have for all makers especially when you repair some electronics. You can easy and fast verify if any part is broken after desoldering it.
1. One key measurement operation, auto power off delay. Shutdown current is only 20nA, support for battery operation
2. Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET field effect transistors, diodes, two diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, inductors. Automatic detection of current amplification factor (B) Pin Definitions and turn-on voltage of the transistor and the emitter junction (Uf), Darlington transistor through a high threshold voltage and high current gain recognition.
3. Can detect bipolar transistors and MOSFET internal protection diode and displayed on the screen. It can be measured threshold voltage and the gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
4. Support two resistance measurements, the potential can also be measured. The highest resolution is 0.1 ohm resistance measurements, the highest measured value of 50M Euro.
5. Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF (100,000 UF). Resolution up to 1 pF. 0.09UF capacitance can be detected above the equivalent series resistance (ESR), a resolution of 0.01 ohms. To display the value of the capacitor voltage loss and increase the capacitance of a separate line ESR measurements, available online (on the circuit) direct measurement capacitor value and ESR, easy maintenance and troubleshooting capacitance.
6. Inductance measurement range of 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will be displayed as resistance, if the inductor DC resistance higher than 2100 will be displayed as the European resistance.
7. Can two diode display symbols in the right direction, displaying the forward voltage drop. LED detected as a diode forward voltage drop higher than normal. Dual LEDs detected as double diode. Simultaneous detection LED flashes, very intuitive.
8. Each test of time is about two seconds, only the large capacitance and high inductance measurements will take a long time
Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1400054 Artist: http://incompetech.com/